The Friends of the Hatton promises and confirms the following:
It will store and process the following types of member’s data only:
- Names, postal addresses; email addresses, telephone numbers and membership numbers.
- For those with standing orders and gift aid arrangements, it will also store account numbers and sort codes.
- It will use this information within the organisation for management purposes including keeping membership records, keeping accurate accounts, organising events such as workshops, and disseminating information about any other activities.
- Your data will not be given to any third parties except for the express purpose of furthering the objects of the association and only then with your additional express consent.
- Your data will never be used for marketing purposes.
- You have an absolute right to view your data, correct it, or have it deleted.