Members are invited to the Friends of the Hatton Annual General Meeting to be held in the Learning Room in the Hatton Gallery on Saturday, 13th November 2021, 10.00am for 10.15am.
Please sign the attendance sheet in circulation.
10.15 Show and Talk. We are again inviting members to bring in items from their collection which they can share with other members and explain their feelings about it. Please email me if you wish to take part.
The meeting will commence following the Show and Talk.
- Welcome and introductions
- Professor Eric Cross. President
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the 2019 AGM (Due to covid there was no 2020 AGM)
- Gallery Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Secretary’s Report
- Review of Fees and Charges.
- Election of Committee. Posts marked (2) can be a single post or a shared role for
- a. Chair
- Events Co-ordinator (2)
- Talks and Lectures Co-ordinator (2)
- On-Line Media Co-ordinator
- Bulletin Editor
- Other Committee Members: (two vacancies).
- Other Business
- Closing Remarks
Please send all emails in connection with the agenda and Show and Talk to: The Secretary Richard Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org