Membership renewals are due on the 1st of January each year. (If you joined after the end of September this year your membership is already valid until 1 January 2020 so you need take no action).
We are planning an exciting year ahead which will include at least one member only exhibition, lectures, talks and a range of art related events. Please continue to support the arts and the opportunity to take part in art related activities.
As a member you:
- automatically help with the promotion of art and the improvement of the Hatton Gallery
- will have the opportunity to exhibit your artwork in exhibitions organised by the Friends
- enjoy the benefit of attending events, workshops and lectures
- will have access to the Philip Robinson library which is the main Newcastle
university reference library. There is also an Archive and Research space, which
Friends can access
- receive regular bulletins throughout the year
- will have the opportunity to help out in the gallery and learn new skills
- enjoy the benefit of discounts in the art material store adjoining the Gallery and
discounts on framing with an established Newcastle based picture framer
To renew your membership simply complete the form below and send it together with your remittance to the Treasurer (the address is on the form)
(Note – If you pay by standing order this will automatically renew so you need do nothing)